Thursday, October 26, 2006

what fun! what fun!



OK so these are the pictures I printed myself. Below are the pictures I shot, but the prints were done at a local camera shop. I may replace them with my own prints later.

O in case you would like some background information: Karla and Ellen surprised me with a trip to Cape May, NJ this past weekend. Let me mention that this trip was in celebration of my birthday which is in July. Kathryn, Elsa, and Marcy were able to come to. We had a bunch of fun and, as you have probably noticed, we were blessed with gorgeous weather!

9 Comments:

Blogger tag said...

Quite good quite good

7:55 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

pretty colors...and light...almost unreal

8:41 PM  
Blogger Katie! said...

surreal i like to think!

8:54 PM  
Blogger strem said...

Very envious of your trip and the fun you had with the gals. I read about it on Marcy's blog first...but it was good to see the pics to match the description.

11:45 AM  
Blogger itshouldbsummer said...

nice indeed. color suits you.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

i very much like both pictures of those things on the beach. I don't know what they where. and the pics of the railings. and the other ones two. they are really great.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

the best kind of real is a SURreal!

10:07 PM  
Blogger wam_home said...

neat pics, what kind of camera do you use?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Katie! said...

Sigma SA-7 (regular SLR)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home