Tuesday, August 29, 2006

He says I'm mental!

When I walked in to church on Sunday, guess who I saw? Ben Rogers! It was just like old times! He happened to be taking one last vacation before school starts and decided to visit old friends in Maryland. It was great to see him again, even though he did shamelessly tease me all day! All in all, it was a nice little break from the monotony called life.

I hope to post some pictures from camp pretty soon; I fear this move has given me an excuse to be a slacker in the blogging world!

6 Comments:

Blogger tag said...

Ew for moving!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band said...

Wow...this post does not sound like a mono post. You're getting better!!! Or maybe you're mental. :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger tag said...

But you still count as two people! Or one people and an elephant! Which is two of you!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

one people + elephant= stereo?

yet one people + elephant= mono...

1:22 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I agree whole heartedly with tyler. Your back in the world of health and you can't deny it anymore.

10:44 AM  
Blogger tag said...

>:O >:O >:O MAKE NEW POST!!! >:O >:O >:O

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home