Wednesday, June 07, 2006

RIP

a big ugly centipede-lookin bug jsut crawled up the side of my compy desk and was headed for the keyboard. as i knocked it to the floor i remembered that i hadn't seen my little beetle friend that looks like a baby cocroach tonight. He is usually always crawling around by my feet. i felt uneasy about the centipede that i couldn't see somewhere on the floor and when i went to look for it i saw mr. beetles instead. my heart sank as he lay there belly up and not kickin. *sniff* And i refuse to be friends with that many legged grossnes!

2 Comments:

Blogger tag said...

I hope they have those corn chips in bug heaven...

12:10 AM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

im sorry about mr.beetles. i have a beetle friend too, i will have to show you his picture on my phone. his names markty. not mark and not marty but markty. with an x.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home