Sunday, May 07, 2006

I cooked . . . well, almost.

I currently have the house to myself; its wonderful! And you know what I do when I have the house to myself? I cook, well at least pretend to cook anyways. (such a rebel!) It is so fun when they're not here to criticize me and then eat all my food or command me to make superfluous amounts! Since I haven't had much practice I generally stick to easy dishes. We are out of perogies (my current diet) so I resorted to foil food. First I had to run to Food Lion for some heavy duty foil and an orange for my fish. They're gettin pretty used to my strange assortments of groceries. Ha Ha I'm watching the goonies, it's so funny. Anyways I threw some fish and veggies inn the foil with some butter and lemon and orange juice and specially selected spices and put it in the oven. It's almost finished; I'm gettin excited! It was really stress relieving chopping up veggies and picking out spices and now I wanna take a cooking class! o o o the timers going off! It's done! Ima gonna go eat and finish the Goonies. Type at ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger joe4444 said...

you'll have to cook for me sometime, I love spicy food.

Btw, your blog still says Google, Edit-Me, Edit-Me on the sidebar ------>

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home