Monday, May 29, 2006

one , two , red , blue .

I caught a fish. One fish. And a tree. I did not feel cultured after watching most of Psycho, maybe i should watch part of The Birds too. oh oh, and I'm a mean and cruel dictator. I spent the week at the Solek's. Sister Abbi fed me and I was happy. We had a bunch a fun. Daniel got a fishing liscence . . . . from Walmart . . . bc he's so cool, so we went fishing. Well we at least atempted to fish. The first day we caught about 10 fish, and all in very stylish ways too. but we didnt eat them. Then the next day we caught two trees and broke four lines. Finally we ended up with three fish flopping around in our cooler. now the fun part: how to eat them. well we did. it was fun and funny and um funnier. i like monkey baseball and crumb cake. Note to Daniel: Study, Study, study! Like a bird, like a fish!

5 Comments:

Blogger tag said...

yay for Monkey Baseball

12:02 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

studying is for wierdos, it's corn and corn alone day, and monkey baseball sticks when you play with a cheater

2:14 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

bout time dude

uhhh i had a thought but the train crashed and im listening to awesome music takin over my brain so i cant find the train again...

6:57 PM  
Blogger itshouldbsummer said...

you haven't forgotten how to post. you had me worried for a moment there. well done and we are awesome fishers... and eaters... so there!

11:13 PM  
Blogger tag said...

sticks. lol

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home