Monday, August 21, 2006

thoughts from on the way to and behind the steering wheel:

i love the smell of summer outside

i hope i dont step on a bug

where shall i compose a list of favorites

my favorite little pink daisy is wilting

driving fast is like . . . driving fast!

why does my certain someone like me?

wow, i'm hungry!

why does anybody like me?

if only i had money for some french fries

i hope my tire doesnt fall off

o i like this song, i must remember to google it when i get home

timmy please stop talking so i can remember this line till we get home

barn you, mono!

this took longer than ten minutes i hope he's still on

i want much food

4 Comments:

Blogger tag said...

yeah, that sounds like you...

sparse, redundant, mono, and food

lol

12:12 AM  
Blogger Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band said...

hmmm, that gets me right there...it really does. Oh, and sorry I wasn't there when you got back after ten minutes :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger itshouldbsummer said...

and i thought i had issues... lol

7:14 PM  
Blogger Ma'am Gallahad said...

can you lend me some poeticification? oh wait, i dont need it any more because this year literary is all about FICTION! so you can keep and enjoy it all to yourself!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home